Books Available through Amazon.com
This includes all the current editions of the Heidelberg Catechism, the Belgic Confession and the Canons of Dort. It also includes the ecumenical creeds – the Athanasian Creed, the Nicene Creed and the Apostles’ Creed.
This is the modern language edition of the Catechism with historic introduction and full Scripture proofs.
The traditional language version of the Heidelberg Catechism, 1979 edition and edited for typographical errors.
The RCUS’ recent study on the Biblical doctrine of sexuality, gender and marriage.
Rev. Norman Jones’ workbook to aid students studying the Heidelberg Catechism. Widely used in RCUS churches.
THE COMPLETE GOSPEL: Biblical Faith as Summarized in the Creeds of the Early Church and the Heidelberg Catechism.
This booklet is creed based tool for evangelism, consisting of the ecumenical creeds of the early church and the Heidelberg Catechism, with an introduction suitable for evangelism. The Complete Gospel presents what Biblical Faith believes and how it impacts the lives of genuine believers.
NOTE: Sharable digital copies are available for free at www.TheCompleteGospel.net. Bulk printed copies can be requested from the same webpage on a donation basis. It is presently available in: English and Spanish EL EVANGELIO COMPLETO: La fe Biblica como esta resumida en los credos de la Inglesia Primitiva y El Catechismo de Heidelberg Catechism
Additional Publications Available for Purchase Directly
- Our God and His People (OT History Student workbook)
- Our God and His People (OT History Teacher’s manual)
- Confirmation handbook (currently unavailable as it is being revised)
- Days of Creation (Pamphlet ‐ pack of 10)
- Directory of Worship (Traditional language, black cover)
- Directory of Worship (Modern English, red cover)
- Faith of our Fathers (Studies in the Canons of Dort)
RCUS eReference Library
The collection of the RCUS eReference Library, including:
- RCUS Publications by Rev. Frank Walker, Rev. Robert Grossmann, Rev. Norman Jones, Rev. Norman Hoeflinger and others.
- Heidelberg Catechism: Aid by Otto Thelemann, Commentary by Zacharias Ursinus
- Reformed Church History by J.I. Good
- Life and Labors of J.I. Good by Carl H. Gramm
- The Mercersburg Theology by B.S. Schneck