How You Can Help
Thank you for considering a gift to the ministries of the Reformed Church in the United States. There are many ways to help.
The primary vehicle for supporting RCUS ministries is the Endowment Fund, that benefits home missions, ministerial and widow’s relief, foreign ministries, seminaries, acts of mercy, and more.
Gifts to the Endowment Fund may be made in the form of cash, stock and securities, real estate, annuities, wills and bequests.
To learn more about a bequest, please click HERE.
To arrange a bequest, or gifts of real estate, securities or other property, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request more information about estate planning to maximize your tax savings HERE.
You may also wish to consider a charitable annuity, in which you receive income for life in return for your gift. Benefits include;
- Fixed annual income for one or two lives
- Immediate income tax deduction
- Avoid potential estate tax
- Relief from investment and/or real estate management responsibilities
- Protect assets from future creditors
- Create a permanent legacy benefitting the ministries of the Reformed Church.
- Bypass a portion of capital gains tax
To make a one-time or recurring gift, you may do so HERE.