Peace Reformed Church - Napoleon, OH
638 Huddle Road
Napoleon, OH 43545
Sunday Worship: 10:00 a.m.
Sunday School: 9:00 a.m.
September-May: Evening Bible Studies: 1st and 3rd Sundays at 7 p.m., except for the six Sundays before Easter, when there are Worship Services at 6:30 p.m.
Catechism Class: Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
Women’s Fellowship: 4th Thursday of each month
Pastor: Rev. Steven Altman (wife Bianca)
- Directions from Interstate 80 (15 miles north of Napoleon)
- Take the Wauseon exit – Ohio Highway 108. This turns left and then right (south) at the Wal-Mart.
- Proceed through Wauseon and straight into Napoleon. This is Scott St., and after almost a mile, Hyw. 108 jogs left in front of the Family Video (on Clinton St.). Follow it left, then turn right at next street (Perry St.).
- Continue south through downtown and across the river bridge. Proceed on 108 straight ahead for 1/2 mile. Then you can’t miss the Henry Co. Fairgrounds.
- Slow and turn right where the fairgrounds end (at Huddle Rd.) – the last street still in the city limits.
- Proceed for 1/2 mile to 638 Huddle Rd. on the right side.