Service InformationSunday Worship: 10:30 a.m. Sunday School: 9:30 a.m.
Church InformationAbout: St. John’s Reformed Church is a member congregation of the Reformed Church in the United States (RCUS), whose history in this country goes back to 1710 when German immigrants founded Reformed Churches in colonial Pennsylvania. The Name “Reformed” comes from the 16th century REFORMATION in which such men as Martin Luther, John Calvin, Ulrich Zwingli and John Knox rediscovered the true teachings of the Bible and re-formed the Christian Church upon the foundation of God’s word. The roots for St. John’s Reformed Church were planted in October 1891, when our German parents came to this country from Russia and built the “German Immanuel Reformed Church” at 10th & Charleston Streets. It remained a Reformed church until July 1978. On August 20, 33 families which by then, included families of the Reformed churches in Sutton who had moved to Lincoln, organized St. John’s Reformed Church. They were received into the RCUS in April, 1979. In August 1985, we purchased our building at 1101 South 26th Street. Pastor: Rev. Lee Johnson (wife Jenny Jo) Pastor Emeritus: Rev. Howard Hart Elders: